For some Users you might want to block actions like deleting a SIGN Request or Re-assign.
You can control every action via setting Custom Permissions to the user’s Profile or PermissionSet.
- Manage Sign Request Actions By Permission: Only when this permission is available, the buttons will be controlled by Custom Permissions!
- Allow Delete Sign Request: Show the Delete button
- Allow Notify Sign Request: Show the Notify button
- Allow Quiet Revoke Sign Request: Show the Quiet Revoke button, this to revoke the SIGN Request without sending an email to the stakeholders.
- Allow Reassign Sign Request: Show the Re-assign button
- Allow Revoke Sign Request: Show the Revoke button, this will send email to the stakeholders
- Allow Sign On Sign Request: Show the stamp icon next to the signers to allow the signing on screen
- Allow Verify Sign Request: Verifies the SIGN Request to see if it was not tampered with
- Show unsigned document on SIGN Request: Shows the unsinged document